WHAT WE BELIEVE
WHAT IS EMMANUEL BAPTIST CHURCH?
It is a local, independent, fundamental, New Testament Baptist Church. A Church is not a building or an Ecclesiastical organization, but a local called out body of believers in Jesus Christ, assembled together. We assemble for praise, worship, teaching, inspiration, the winning of the lost, and for food for the soul.
WHY IS EMMANUEL BAPTIST CHURCH HERE?
We are here because of the great commission given to the Church by our Lord.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:19,20)
We are here to tell of the Gospel – The good news.
We are here to instruct believers in obedience.
We are here to instruct and direct believers in God’s service.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND EMMANUEL MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH?
If you are saved:
1) To worship God: God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24)
2) To grow and be better fit for service But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. (2Peter 3:18)
3) To show others …but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. (1Timothy 4:12)
If you are lost:
1) That you may hear that Jesus loves you.
2) That you may find your need of him.
3) That you may find purpose & direction for your life.
WHAT DO WE BELIEVE?
THE BIBLE: We believe the King James Bible to be the verbally inspired word of God. It is the only complete and final revelation of God to man in this age, and is the standard and guide of conduct and action for the believer and the Church.
THE BLOOD: …without shedding of blood is no remission. (Hebrews 9:22).
THE BLESSED HOPE: For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first, Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
THE NEW BIRTH: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)
ETERNAL LIFE FOR THE BELIEVER: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. (John 10:28)